There's no way to stop the natural aging process entirely, but anti-aging services can ease uncomfortable side-effects and help you look and feel your best. At PharmXhealthOne wellness center with convenient locations in Boynton Beach, and on Worth Avenue on the island of Palm Beach, the team offers an array of anti-aging techniques including skin care rejuvenation with IV vitamin therapy, platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy, and radiofrequency body cavitation. To schedule an appointment, call the nearest office and speak with a staff member or book online today.
What is anti-aging?
Anti-aging is a branch of medicine focused on slowing, preventing, or reversing the negative effects of the natural aging process. As you get older, you're more likely to experience health problems, like high blood pressure, hormone imbalances, and fatigue. Anti-aging treatments can catch these and other issues early on, before they get worse.
Anti-aging doesn't just focus on one aspect of your health. It provides solutions to improve all facets of your life, including the appearance of your skin, your energy levels, and even your libido. If you want to age more gracefully, anti-aging treatments can help.
Are there different types of anti-aging services?
At PharmXhealthOne, the team offers a variety of anti-aging services, including:
- IV vitamin therapy - IV vitamin therapy administers vitamins, minerals, and hydration through a needle directly into your bloodstream. Hydrating your body from the inside out provides a safe and effective way to revitalize your outward appearance. IV vitamin therapy can restore dry skin, prevent accelerated aging, and greatly reduce skin blemishes and wrinkles. When combined with a re-hydrating beauty treatment, IV vitamin therapy can help you look and feel your best.
- Platelet-rich plasma - Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is a type of regenerative medicine that uses your body's own growth factors and platelets to promote your body's natural healing process. PRP is incredibly versatile. Some people use it to minimize the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and other skin imperfections. Others use it to limit pain and ease inflammation caused by general wear-and-tear or a sports-related injury.
- Radiofrequency cavitation - Radiofrequency cavitation is an anti-aging treatment that's ideal for mini facelifts. It promotes the release of collagen, a naturally occurring protein that fills wrinkles and tightens the skin. Following treatment, triglycerides and toxins exit the body through your lymphatic system. This improves your circulation, making your skin look younger, healthier, and more vibrant.
- Body cavitation - High-intensity radiofrequency cavitation uses advanced ultrasound technology to penetrate fat tissue, maximizing therapeutic and aesthetic results. Ultrasound wave energy vibrates fat cells 10,000 times plus per second. This causes the cells to burst open and drain through your lymphatic system. Body cavitation is ideal for anyone who wants to address pesky pockets of fat that are resistant to diet and exercise.
- Hormone replacement therapy - As you age, your body stops producing as many hormones as it used to. Although this is completely normal, it can result in a variety of uncomfortable side-effects. Hormone replacement therapy uses plant-based hormones to restore your body to balance, helping you feel your best.
What type of anti-aging treatment is right for me?
To determine the type of anti-aging treatment that's right for you, your PharmXhealthOne provider conducts a physical exam, reviews your medical history, and asks about your lifestyle and goals for treatment. After gathering this information, they develop a custom anti-aging treatment plan that aligns with your individual needs.